Everyone selling the magazine has to work according to our Vendor Expectations, a set of rules governing how vendors work.
- Vendors can only sell on designated pitches.
- Vendors cannot sell between 8pm and 7am (or 6pm and 7am in Liverpool).
- Vendors must carry their own badge at all times.
- Vendors must not use physical or verbal aggression towards members of the public or other vendors.
- Vendors are not allowed to sell if staff feel they are unfit to do so.
- Vendors must stand when selling if they are able to do so.
- Vendors must not beg for money using the magazine (asking for spare change or other items is considered to be begging).
- Vendors can only charge the cover price (£4) for each magazine and must always give the customer the magazine once paid for.