Do you like wheeling and dealing on eBay? Now you can choose to donate anything between 10 to 100% of your profit to the Big Issue North Trust every time you sell an item through eBay for charity.
eBay for charity is a really easy way to support us. It’s good for all eBay users – sellers can add a percentage donation plus Gift Aid and buyers can shop knowing at least part of it goes to a good cause . What’s more: all eBay for charity items qualify for a fee credit on basic insertion and final value fees, equal to the percentage donation.
So here”s how you do it:
- Once you’re ready to list your item, use the ‘Advanced Sell” form.
- As you’re filling out the details, look out for the charity box just below where you set your price.
- Select the Big Issue in the North Trust as your charity to support and the percentage (10%-100%) of your final selling price that you’d like to donate
- Three weeks after your item sells, PayPal Giving Fund (eBay’s partner charity) will automatically collect the donation from you.
- You can also manage your donations through the ‘My Donations’ section of My eBay, under the My Account tab. Any fee credits will appear on your next invoice.
All your items for sale will be marked with the eBay charity ribbon indicating to everyone that you’re selling for charity!
For more information visit http://pages.ebay.co.uk/ebayforcharity/sell.html
Thank you so much for supporting us through eBay!
Leave a replyYour email address will not be published.